Over the last few months, I think you’ve all gotten to know a bit about me. To wit, I am sarcastic, I am snarky, I believe that wine cures most any ill and my children have the men in white coats on speed dial, waiting for the inevitable day when I finally crack.
Now I want to get to know you, the fabulous individual who has taken time out of your busy day to read my latest rants. In this new year, I will post a few questions every weekend and then breathlessly await your response so I can get to know YOU better. No, seriously. I will be holding my breath. So it would be in the best interest of my family if you could post your responses in the comment section.
Here we go – a few things I want to know about you!
- Funniest thing anyone (kid, husband, boss, therapist, barista, telemarketer, etc.) has said to you this week?
- Where do you think Max and Ruby’s parents are?
- When you get dressed – sock, shoe, sock, shoe or sock, sock, shoe, shoe?
- Favorite wine? (I’d love to try something new!)
- How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?
I can’t wait to read your responses. Remember , I’m holding my breath. And for the record, I faint easily.
Enjoy your weekend, everyone!